Skip to main content

Jennifer Lopez says a director once asked to see her breasts during a meeting

Jennifer Lopez arrives at the Governors Awards on Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019, at the Dolby Ballroom in Los Angeles. (Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP)

Jennifer Lopez has revealed that a director once asked her to take her top off during a meeting about a movie.

The star of new movie Hustlers added that she refused, but not before 'panicking in the moment'.
Advertisement

Lopez made the admission in a roundtable interview in The Hollywood Reporter, with fellow stars Laura Dern, Scarlett Johansson, Renee Zellweger, Lupita N'yongo and Awkwafina.

Read more: “A director at a fitting asked me to take my top off... because I was supposed to do nudity in the movie. He wanted to see my boobs,” she said, without naming the director.

“And I was like, 'We’re not on set.' And I said no, I stood up for myself. But it was so funny because I remember being so panicked in the moment.

“And by the way, there was a costume designer in the room with me. So there was another woman in the room and he says this and I said no. Jennifer Lopez in Hustlers (Credit: STX Films)

“Luckily a little bit of the Bronx came out, and I was like, 'I don’t have to show you my — No. On the set, you see them.

Comments