Skip to main content

Kim Kardashian Fights With Both Sister Kourtney & Hubby Kanye West on KUWTK: "She Did Something Really Malicious"


Even the strongest couples argue sometimes.

On Sunday's all-new Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kim Kardashian opened up to sister Khloe Kardashian about a recent spat she had with husband Kanye West.

"Last night I was just like not in the best mood and I was just like tired," Kim recounted. "I got home and I was like, 'Hey' and then I was like on my computer and then he was like, 'Babe, will you get off
your computer, I wanna talk, let's hangout.'"

The busy mom had been working to meet a deadline, but when their son Saint West called out for a bath, Kim was quick to rush to his side and let's just say, Yeezy wasn't too thrilled.

"I shut the computer and he's like, 'You're gonna go take a bath with him, but I asked to hangout and you wouldn't?'" Kim added.

"Maybe just take a bath with Kanye and it will all be better," Khloe joked in response.

However, that's not the only matter the Wests bickered over.


"We had a fight because I wouldn't get him a Band-Aid," Kim further revealed. "I said, 'Did you look in the proper place, there's a Band-Aid here.' He didn't like that one. So he wanted another one, so there was a Band-Aid there and I put it on him. He didn't like the color of the Band-Aid."

Kim even offered Kanye one of their daughter North West's Jesus-themed Band-Aid's, but Ye wasn't feeling it.

"He was like, 'I've slaved around the world making clothes for you to make sure that you find the best outfit and you let me go out wearing a Jesus Band-Aid,'" the frustrated mom of three told her sister. "I'm like, so I'm running around to find three f--king different color Band-Aid's when I have three kids to look after?!"

Even though Kim was irritated with the bickering, Khloe advised her sister that it's not just the kids who need love and attention. Per KoKo, "sometimes men still want to be treated like the first baby."


Comments