Kim Kardashian Addresses Rumors About Baby No. 4

Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian is revealing whether or not she Kanye West are currently planning for a fourth child.

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star and the "Stronger" rapper share kids North West, 5, Saint West, 2, and Chicago West, who they welcomed via a surrogate in January. Earlier this week, reports surfaced stating that the couple is planning for a fourth baby. So what does Kim have to say about the rumors?
The KKW Beauty founder addressed the speculation during an exclusive interview with E! News at the Christie's x What Goes Around Comes Around 25th Anniversary Auction on Tuesday evening in Beverly Hills.

"I don't know, I don't know, I read that, I read something...none of that was true," Kim told us of the reports. "But I've been really open about it and talked about it on our show, so...I don't know."

"We start filming season 16 next week, so if I think about it more and it's gonna happen, you'll definitely see it on the show," Kim shared. "But as of now, no."

Comments