Kendall Jenner reveals she STOPPED doing catwalk shows because she was 'on the verge of a mental breakdown' 

Tough time: Kendall Jenner reveals she STOPPED doing catwalk shows because she was 'on the verge of a mental breakdown' as she and a host of stars pose for the cover of LOVE

She's become one of the most famous supermodels in the world but Kendall Jennerhas given a glimpse into the tougher side of being her. Joining a host of stars gracing the cover of LOVE magazine's 10th anniversary issue, the 22-year-old said she had to stop doing catwalk shows last season as it all got too much.

She said: 'Last season I didn’t do any shows. Just ‘cause I was working in LA and I was like "Oof, I can’t right now - I’m gonna go crazy." I was on the verge of a mental breakdown.’

Too much: Kendall said that while she was still working in LA, she couldn't have coped with taking on more work as she felt like she was 'going to go crazy'

Fellow modelling superstar Gigi Hadid, 23, also posed for the autumn/winter issue, wearing a black leather rabbit-ear headband by Fleet Ilya.

Comments