Man born without a penis will finally be able to have sex for the first time after having a £50k bionic manhood fitted that will make him walk around with erection for 10-day. 


Andrew Wardle, 44, (pictured left with his long-term girlfriend Fedra Fabian, 28) has spent the past four years undergoing surgery to have a bionic penis fitted. Now he has completed the final stage, having a penile implant pump (inset) inserted and can finally have sex in just six weeks. As a test run, the caterer, from Manchester, will have an erection for the next 10 days before his implant is deflated. Speaking exclusively to MailOnline, Mr Wardle (pictured centre after undergoing the final operation last Friday) said: 'I'm very excited that I can move on now. But I think having sex for the first time is more of a big deal for everyone else than it is for me. I've spent 44 years without a penis and I've coped with not having sex for all that time. It will take me a while to get in the swing of things'. As a child (pictured right), Mr Wardle became 'very adept' at hiding his condition in school changing rooms.

Comments