Kris Jenner Speaks Out About Kanye West's Recent Behaviour

During an appearance on TheEllen DeGeneres Show, which airs Friday, host Ellen DeGeneres wasted no time asking the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star and momager about West, 40, who is married to Jenner’s daughter, Kim Kardashian.

“What’s going on and is he okay?” asked DeGeneres, 60, in a preview of the episode. “Those are my questions.”

“You know, Kanye has a lot of love for all of you, all of his fans, and everybody who’s been there to support him forever,” said Jenner, 62.

“And, I know that he will explain himself in his own way,” she continued. “And, I think that anything he does – and I just think this is important to say is – he always does things with really good intentions.”
Jenner then confirms that the Keeping Up with the Kardashian cameras have been rolling despite all the drama surrounding the family recently and they are wrapping up season 15 and “getting ready to start [filming] season 16” of the reality tv series.

Shares Jenner: “People have often said to me, ‘Do you guys have scripts? What are you doing? What are you going to say?'”

“And I go, ‘What am I going to say?’ I wake up and I need a vodka. You know it’s like, I can’t keep up,” the reality star says with a laugh.

For the past week, West has fueled headlines for his erratic Twitter antics and comments most notably on Tuesday, when he called slavery “a choice” during a live TMZ interview.

Comments