Psquare Peter Okoye hang out with Diddy, Cassie in Abu Dhabi (photos/Video)


When 2 Business Moguls/Tycoon party together, y’all know it’s Crazy and Lit! We are not Business Men,But We are The Business Meeeeen!๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ด๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ #MoneyTeam #ZOOM #BadBoyzForLife#SomethingBiggerComing #2Kings๐Ÿคด๐Ÿพ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿพ #StoppedExistingAndAmNowLiving #MrPToTheWorld #AllEyesOnPTour #LiveInConcertTonightInAbuDhabi #CirocWithLove #HiltoniaNightClub Legoooo! @diddy & MrP to the World๐ŸŒŽ @diddy

Psquare Peter Okoye hung out with Diddy and Cassie at a concert in Abu Dhabi last night.

An excited Peter Okoye aka Mr P shared a video from the moment on his Instagram and gushed:
It’s been months now since the Psquare twin brothers Peter and Paul Okoye broke up and went their separate career ways. Peter Okoye is now identified as Mr P; Paul Okoye is Rude boy.
Recounting their last days as Psquare, Paul Okoye revealed in a recent interview that he waited for two months to see if the Psquare brothers’ fallout could be resolved before moving on. Paul told The Nation:
“There was a bit of a breakdown when it happened and everyone was in shock because usually when things happen like that, I wait for almost nine months. But this time, I had to move on with my life and under two months, it became normal for me. It’s the same old thing. There’s nothing new. The only part I know is different is performing alone because at the early stage I wasn’t used to it but now, I am used to it”.
On the other hand, Peter Okoye told GuardianLife he does not regret revealing the problems of his family to the world and that there is nothing wrong in him doing that because he believes he owes that to his fans who would’ve seen through them sooner rather than later.
Peter Okoye added that he couldn’t continue with the “mess” and won’t do business with his brother anymore. And that while his relationship with his brothers might not be as good as it was, it is certainly not as bad as most people think it to be.
 P said:

If I hadn’t opened up, the fans would have seen through it all… The only thing that kept us for the last four years was the shows; it’s not healthy, I can’t do that, I’m sorry.

“It never started from me. If you feel that it is my fault, for telling you guys the truth, look at where it has brought us today.


“I am cool with my brothers but I don’t do (family) business anymore. It’s not healthy,”

Comments