Kendall Jenner Covers Harper’s Bazaar, Says She’s Been Waking Up with ‘Full-On Panic Attacks’


Sølve Sundsbø/Harper's Bazaar
Kendall Jenner is the February cover model of Harper’s Bazaar! She poses for a breathtaking water photo shoot by Sølve Sundsbø.

In one photo, Kendall poses seductively on a red chair, wearing only a clear cape and boots, both by Chanel. In another, she stuns in a black Ralph Lauren Collection dress and clear Christian Cowan hat.Jenner also opened up about her life, revealing that she has been suffering from “debilitating anxiety."

Sølve Sundsbø/Harper's Bazaar

“I have such debilitating anxiety because of everything going on that I literally wake up in the middle of the night with full-on panic attacks,” she said. "Where do I even start? Everything is so horrible, it’s hard to name one thing.”

Her answer? Love!

Sølve Sundsbø/Harper's Bazaar

“I just think that the world needs so much love,” she said. “I wish I had the power to send Cupid around the planet, as cheesy as that sounds. You go online and you see everyone saying the worst things to each other, and it’s hard to stay positive. It’s hard not to get eaten alive by all the negativity.”

Comments