Selena Gomez breaks down in tears as she dedicates award to her kidney donor Francia Raisa at Billboard's Women In Music


She literally saved her life.
And Selena Gomez broke down in tears as she thanked her kidney donor and best friend Francia Raisa at the Billboard Women Of The Year awards in Los Angeles
on Thursday
Selena, who was named Woman Of The Year, was presented with her honor by Raisa and Elle Fanning.

Talking through tears, the 25-year-old said: 'I think Francia should be getting this award. She saved my life… I feel incredibly lucky.'

'Honestly, I couldn't be more grateful for the position that I've been given in my career from 7 to 14 to now.' Emotional: Selena Gomez broke down in tears as she thanked her kidney donor best friend Francia Raisa at the Billboard Women Of The Year awards in Los Angeles Thursday

Forever grateful: Selena hugged her friend after receiving the award

Comments