Woman who was 'drugged and raped by a stranger in a five-star hotel' sets up a crowdfunding page to raise £100,000 to bring him to justice after prosecutors REFUSE to bring charges


Emily Hunt (left), 38, said she 'woke up naked and terrified on a hotel bed' after being attacked at the five-star Town Hall Hotel (right) in Bethnal Green, East London. The strategy consultant said her alleged rapist took a video of her unconscious and naked on the bed - and she reported what happened in May 2015 to police. But prosecutors declined to charge the man, and the mother from Hackney has now launched a crowdfunding page to try to bring him to justice. She wrote on her Gofundme page which was created on October 21: 'In May of 2015, I woke up naked and terrified on a hotel bed next to a man I'd never seen before. Something was very wrong. I suspected that I been drugged, and as I found out later, I had been raped.'

Comments