Amir Khan gets BACK with wife Faryal and Boxer posts photo of couple in each other's arms weeks after he filed for divorce and accused her of cheating


He posted of picture of the couple in each other's arms on Twitter today with the caption: 'With my 4 month pregnant wife, after sorting out all the issues. Closing the year with a happy ending'

Amir Khan has got back with his model wife Faryal Makhdoom just two months after he filed for divorce in the wake of bitter family feuds and public rows.

The champion boxer today tweeted a picture of the couple snuggling in each other's arms on the sofa in London.

He captioned it: 'With my 4 month pregnant wife, after sorting out all the issues. Closing the year with a happy ending'.

Faryal then responded by quoting popular internet writer RM Drake.

She wrote on Instagram: 'I hope one day, we find each other again and laugh over whatever pain we might have caused.'

Faryal then responded by posting on Instagram a quote from writer RM Drake: 'I hope one day, we find each other again and laugh over whatever pain we might have caused'



Only two months ago Bolton-born Khan told his fans his marriage was over.

He said in a Snapchat video on 8 September: 'So me and Faryal are not together. I have filed for a divorce.

'I hear she has just announced she is pregnant. She didn't tell me. I had to read it on social media.'

In a public war of words this summer both accused the other of cheating and Faryal accused Khan's Pakistani parents of bullying her for not being a good Muslim.

Khan's father Shah said she was 'adopting a dress code which in the Islamic faith was not acceptable'.

Faryal also accused Khan's sister of cropping her out of family photos.

Comments