Perez Hilton sparks outrage after he cruelly insists 'pregnant' Kylie Jenner should have an ABORTION... as he's branded a 'judgemental d**khead'


Wow: Perez, 39, was hit with a backlash from his followers after posting the jaw-dropping video, in which he also claimed that Kylie's relationship with boyfriend Travis Scott is doomed and that she wouldn't be a good mother

She is reportedly four months pregnant with a baby girl, and is said to be 'excited and thrilled' about welcoming her first child.

But shock blogger Perez Hilton has ignited controversy after claiming Kylie Jenner, 20,'should have
had an abortion' in a controversial Youtube reaction video.

Perez, 39, was hit with a backlash from his followers after posting the jaw-dropping video, in which he also claimed that Kylie's relationship with boyfriend Travis Scott is doomed and that she wouldn't be a good mother.

Scroll down for video

Backlash: Shock blogger Perez Hilton has ignited controversy after claiming 'pregnant' Kylie Jenner, 20,'should have had an abortion' in a controversial Youtube reaction video (Kylie pictured with boyfriend Travis Scott in April)

The flamboyant TV personality opened his video with: 'Ring the alarm! Oh my god I needed to get on here and let you know Kylie Jenner is 99% pregnant!

'She knows how to work it!

'She is the new Kim Kardashian! Kylie Jenner has just one upped everyone.'

He then cruelly said: 'I love life, I love babies, but if I was Kris Jenner I’d tell her to get an abortion.'


Shock: The flamboyant TV personality opened his video with: 'Ring the alarm! Oh my god I needed to get on here and let you know Kylie Jenner is 99% pregnant! before saying 'I love life, I love babies, but if I was Kris Jenner I’d tell her to get an abortion'

Comments