Families horrified as middle-aged couple put on a VERY affectionate display of groping and 'sex noises' on a park bench just yards from a play area


The unnamed woman was said to be making 'sex noises' as she and her partner groped each other yards from young children as the couple sat on a bench in a park in Essex

An amorous middle-aged couple stunned a number of families by putting on a very personal display of affection on a park bench.

The unnamed woman was said to be making 'sex noises' as she and her partner groped each other yards from young children.

Locals have said the romping duo are well-known for their saucy antics in Chelmsford, Essex.

One eyewitness said: 'I see excessive public display of affections in Essex but this one was the master of them all.

'It was over the top, this was above and beyond - a little like their position.

'The woman was making quite a bit of noise. It was just a groan. It was like a sex noise.

'I'm not really sure if he was wearing trousers or not. It was just uncomfortable to see - it did look like they might have been humping.

'I was there for five to ten minutes and they were still there when I left - they might well still be going now.'

He added: 'It was in plain view of a play area - there were about 12 to 14 toddlers with their parents there.

'Me and my friends were just shocked. it was quite disgusting. It was obviously a family area.

'There are enough secluded areas in the park - that place was very close to the entrance and it is on a main bench in the main park.

'I was with friends and we were just walking past in the park.

'We went close and that's when I took a video. It was to highlight what Essex or the UK in general was coming to.'

Other witnesses claimed to have seen the unnamed couple groping in a bus stop.

Locals have said the romping duo are well-known for their saucy antics in Chelmsford, Essex

Another parkgoer, who wished to remain anonymous, said: 'I couldn't believe what I saw. This was going on in front of everyone and there is a play area in full view of what they were doing.

'From where I was stood, it looked like they were having sex but I don't know if they were just fooling around.

'It's a bit shocking to be honest with you, but also just really bizarre.

'I wouldn't want to be walking through the park on a nice day and see that.'

Comments