RMD shares picture of grand child (photos)


Veteran Nollywood actor Richard Mofe-Damijo is a proud grandfather as another baby has been added to the family.

He shared an adorable photo of his grandchildren on his social media page, but that didn’t go without a post on being a granddad.
He wrote:
I have proudly shared my family with you guys especially the joy and pride of being a grandfather, a joy that NOTHING has lived up to, so imagine how I feel being a grandfather again… I now have not only my lovely granddaughter but a grandson as well, something I am extremely grateful for.
I cannot bless God enough for looking beyond my faults and gracing my life with these little ones from my son. Thank you Lord Jesus is all I can say.
PS: See the love and pride in my grandbaby’s eyes just looking at her little brother, Somebody is a big Sisi just like that! LoL #ProudGrandpa #EyimofesClan #BlessedOfGod #GracedAndFavored #IfNoBeGod
Here is the photo he shared:

Comments