'I prepared myself to be raped and then to be shot in the head: Tearful Kim Kardashian relives the horrific night she was gagged and held at gunpoint by jewellery robbers in her Paris apartment


'They're going to rape me:' Kim Kardashian recounted the events that transpired on October 3, the night of her Paris robbery, on Sunday's Keeping Up With The Kardashians 

Kim Kardashian recounted the horrific night she was robbed at gunpoint on Sunday's episodes of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
The reality star believed she was going to be raped and killed on the night of her Paris robbery. The heist was France's biggest jewelry theft involving a private citizen in more than two decades.
There were 17 people arrested in connection to the armed robbery and ten have been charged so far. The thieves stole an estimated $10million worth of jewels including her 20 carat engagement ring.

Sunday night's episode gave the 36-year-old reality star the platform to describe the disturbing events that transpired on October 3, 2016, following months of news reports, speculation, and silence on her behalf.

The episode shows Kim in the weeks following the robbery, explaining to her sisters Kourtney, 37, and Khloe Kardashian, 32, that her mouth was duct taped to stop her from screaming.

Hard to swallow: Speaking to her sisters Kourtney, 37, and Khloe Kardashian, 32, in the weeks following the robbery, Kim explained the horrific ordeal

'He grabs my legs, and I wasn't, you know, I had no clothes on under. He pulled me toward him at the front of the bed and I thought, "Okay, this is the moment they're going to rape me",' Kim recounted in heart-wrenching detail.

She continued: 'I fully mentally prepped myself - and then he didn't. He duck taped my legs together and had the gun up to me. I knew that was the moment they're just totally going to shoot me in the head.

Comments