Scarlett Johansson got a 'scolding' from Samuel L Jackson on the Oscars red carpet


Scarlett Johansson was delighted to see co-star Samuel L Jackson at Sunday's Academy Awards.
But instead of greeting the blonde with matching enthusiasm, the 68-year-old star gave her a 'scolding'.
'I was excited to see Sam Jackson, but then he scolded me for not sending him enough pictures of my kid,' a laughing Johansson told E! News.
'Here?' At Sunday's Oscars, Scarlett Johansson ran into her Avengers costar Samuel L Jackson, who 'scolded' the star for not sharing enough pictures of her daughter with him

'Where's my picture?' The 68-year-old actor demanded an explanation to why his Avengers costar wasn't sending him enough pictures of her daughter

Scarlett, who has a two year old daughter named Rose, was instantly flustered by the 68-year-old actor's question.

'I was like, "Honestly, here on the red carpet?" and He was like, "Where's my picture?"' explained the Her actress.

It seems that sending the Pulp Fiction legend baby snapshots wasn't the only thing Scarlett forgot.

Comments