'The evil that I've inflicted cannot be remedied. I am sorry beyond words': Sex monster Rurik Jutting is found GUILTY of murdering two prostitutes in sick orgy of torture at his luxury Hong Kong flat


British banker Rurik Jutting was today found guilty of the sadistic murder of two prostitutes at his Hong Kong flat.

The 31-year-old will now serve a mandatory life sentence after being convicted at a trial that featured horrific video evidence of rape and torture.

In a letter read out after the verdict, twisted Jutting said he was 'sorry beyond words' and 'haunted' by the double murder of Indonesian women Sumarti Ningsih and Seneng Musiasih.

His lawyer, Tim Owen, QC, asked the judge if he could read out a hand-written note Jutting had given him before jurors returned their verdict.

'The evil I have inflicted can never be rescinded by me in words and actions. I am haunted by the memory of my actions towards (the victims) and the knowledge of the acute pain I have caused to their loved ones, in particular Sumarti Ningsih's young son who is now motherless. For what it may be worth, I am sorry. I am sorry beyond words.'

As the nine jurors filed into the packed courtroom today, Jutting, who was wearing an open neck blue shirt, had licked his lips and shuffled a pile of papers in front of him.

Three prison officers in green uniforms flanked him as he waited for the verdict. A ripple of applause broke out in the packed courtroom when the jury foreman delivered two 'guilty' verdicts. Jutting showed no emotion.

Comments