'I'm sorry ;( I Feel bad': Married father 'sent a slew of apologetic sad emoji Whatsapp messages to his victim after raping her at her parents' house'



Ryan Falconer, 24, told the woman he had 'f****** up' after she sent him a Whatsapp message accusing him of rape and threatening to report him to the police. The court heard how the father-of-one then told the woman that he 'felt bad' and sent her a sad face before urging her not to go to police because he did not want to lose his son. He told the woman: 'I'm sorry! I wanted you to say no one more time then it would have stopped. I've f***** up!' When he then tried to suggest the pair 'touched each other', the woman replied: 'Don't even f****** dare blame me', the court was told. Prosecutor Jonathan Sharp told the court that the exchange of messages was a 'clear and comprehensive admission' and that the complainant was 'deeply, deeply upset' by what happened. Falconer, from Bradford, denies one count of rape.

Comments