Kylie Jenner's fella Tyga blasted for explicit sex rap about 'stimulating young girl'

Tyga and Kylie JennerINSTAGRAM
AGE GAP: Tyga is seven years older than his girlfriend
 now that she's of legal age, even buying the teenager a Ferrari for her birthday.
But the rapper has sparked yet more controversy with his latest track – warning, it will make you feel very icky.

In Tyga's new mixtape track Stimulated,  is heard rapping about "penetration" and talking about his "young" girlfriend.
The lyrics read: "I’m stimulated / I’m at the bank, I’m penetratin’ / I’m puttin’ in, I’m penetratin’ / I’m gettin’ big, she stimulated.
Tyga and Kylie Jenner on her birthdayGETTY
OUT IN THE OPEN: The couple kept their romance on the DL pre-Kylie's 18th
"They say she young, I shoulda waited / She a big girl, dog, when she stimulated."
The creepy lyrics caused backlash online against Tyga, with one Twitter user writing: "Tyga is really disgusting."
Another added: "Congrats to Tyga for writing the grossest lyrics in rap's history in regards to his recently underage girlfriend."
This isn't the first time Tyga, real name Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson, has been .
In the song Pleazer, he rapped: "I hit her, she backwards, lickin' her a*****e, my d*** is the password, T nasty, 'bout to catch a felony for it" – although he claimed that the song wasn't about Kylie.
Tyga has a two-year-old son, King Cairo, with Blac Chyna – so if he does pop the question to Miss Jenner, Kylie will be a teenage stepmother.
Kylie Jenner in bikiniINSTAGRAM
ALL GROWN UP: Kylie celebrated her 18th birthday earlier his month

Comments