Khloe Kardashian defends Kylie Jenner: 'When I was 16, I f***ed guys in their twenties'

Khloe Kardashian on Complex cover
COMPLEX            

KARDASHIAN KONTROVERSY: Khloe has defended Kylie's relationship with Tyga
In fact, Khloe has defended her little sis having sex with an older man, claiming she did the exact same thing.
After showcasing a jaw-dropping level of booty on the , the 31-year-old addressed 17-year-old Kylie's relationship with rapper .
Speaking to the mag, Khloe said: "I think at 16 I was probably f***ing someone that was in their 20s, for sure. I wouldn’t say I was even dating, probably just sleeping with them.
"But again Kylie is not a normal 17-year-old. You’re not gonna say, 'Hey, so what are you doing this weekend?' and have her say, 'Having a slumber party at my girlfriend’s', or 'Going to prom'. 
Kylie Jenner and Tyga
INSTAGRAM
AGE GAP: Kylie, 17, is dating 25-year-old Tyga
“I think at 16 I was probably f***ing someone that was in their 20s, for sure”
Khloe Kardashian
"Kylie is taking business meetings and bought her first house, or she’s going on a private plane with Karl Lagerfeld to take a meeting. It’s a rare circumstance, so let’s treat this as a special case."
Kylie isn't the only Kardashian to have her sex life dissected by Khloe.
The reality TV star gave her two cents on mum , saying: "It is disgusting. It’s awkward. Why is a 32-year-old, or whatever he is, why is he talking to a 50-fabulous-something woman? That’s just —and I say it to her all the time —weird. Hearing them have sex is wild and I’m traumatised."
But Khloe did also turn the spotlight on her own love life.
Khloe Kardashian and Kylie Jenner
WENN
EXCEPTION TO THE RULE: Khloe said Kylie isn't like a normal teen
The bombshell has split from rapper , but isn't about to let the end of their romance turn their relationship awkward.
She said: "When you f*** someone, why would you not [talk to them]? Like, if someone has seen my vagina, I think it’s OK that I say hi and give him a hug hello."
Altogether now – Too. Much. Information.
Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
WENN
EX FILES: Khloe is still friends with former flame French Montana

Comments