'She was a slob kabob' Kim Kardashian films drunk naked woman breaking into her room

Kim Kardashian selfie
WAKE UP CALL: Kim had a rude awakening from a drunken hotel guest [INSTAGRAM]
The reality TV show queen has admitted that she filmed a drunk and starkers woman who mistook Kim's hotel room for her own.
While staying in a hotel in Cannes, Kim's beauty sleep was disturbed by a lady who had indulged in a bit too much vino – and had apparently lost her clothes on the way back to her room.
Mrs Kardashian-West tweeted: "Thanks to the drunk naked woman banging on my door I have been up since 4 am! I'm so sleepy now but have to work! It's gonna be a long day!
Kim Kardashian at airportPUBLIC SHAMING: Kim told her 32.8m followers about the tipsy woman [FAMEFLYNET]
“I took a fun video of her as a reminder of why I never tolerated drinking 2 much!”
Kim Kardashian
"I took a fun video of her as a reminder of why I never tolerated drinking 2 much! Slob kabob! I won't post it but it's funny!"
While the woman's alcohol consumption had turned her into a "slob kabob", she wasn't actually trying to break into Kim's room to take a selfie.
continued: "She thought her Amex was my room key lol. I think she's staying at my hotel she just had the wrong room # I hope I run into her today."
Er, maybe not tell the lady that one of the world's most famous women has a naked video of her – that won't help a hangover one bit.
Kardashians at Cannes Lions FestivalPARTY HARD: Half the Kardashian family have flocked to Cannes [INSTAGRAM]
Kim is currently in France for the Cannes Lions Festival, but is not alone.
Sharing a black and white snap from a lavish dinner, the 34-year-old informed us that she is attending the creative communications award festival with mum Kris, sister Kylie, rapper Tyga and Ryan Seacrest.
Whereas we spent our Tuesday night binging on Netflix.

Comments