My Family Never Know Where I Am-Kylie Jenner reveals


17 year old Kylie Jenner says as she prepares to clock 18,she has already started doing her own thing and making her own decisions..She tells Remix Magazine that's her family rarely sees her..

My family always jokes that I’m always off doing my own thing and they never know where I am,
'I'm about to turn 18, so I'm starting to do more of my own stuff, like acting and other stuff I'm interested in. Kendall hangs out with my family a lot, I hang out with my friends a lot.'

Throughout my whole life my dad was famous and had a name, so I was used to that. Then I was nine when we started the show, when people started paying a lot of attention to Kim,' she explained to the magazine.
'I didn't really know what was going on. I can't remember a time when people didn't know us. For me this is just a normal thing.'


Comments