I Took Selfies WAY Before Selfies Were Cool -Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian Selfie Book
Kim Kardashian
was way ahead of the curve ... training a camera on herself when she was just 4.

We're told Kim's "Selfish" book contains pics she took of herself in the year George Orwell made famous. She picked up a camera and instinctively decided there was nothing better than photographing herself ... so she did.

Here's what Kim said in pitching the book, "I took pictures of myself with digital cameras when I was in junior high and high school, and I just got hooked." And this will shock you ... she says, "I was always obsessed with selfies."

And we're told ... the book was Kanye's idea. He titled it and his creative team -- Donda -- came up with the look.

It's due out in May
0121_kim_kardashian_selfies_footer

Comments