Woman horrified to discover husband is cheating – with family dog

A HORRIFIED woman was mortified when she found out her husband was cheating on her – but imagine how she felt when her fella's mistress was the pet dog?
CHEAT: James Reed was caught having sex with Evie, the family dog
        CHEAT: James Reed was caught having sex with Evie, the family dog [SWNS]
Heidi Reed lost all of her hair through stress after she found images of her hubby having sex with their Staffordshire bull terrier.
The 33-year-old suspected James, 49, was cheating on her with another woman and searched his phone for clues.
She told The Sun: "What he's done has sickened and disgusted me. I thought he was a lovely, caring person, but he's really a monster."
The pair, from Rugeley, Staffs, brought Evie home in 2010, shortly after their dream wedding.
She says: "I fell for her straight away. He'd curse her sometimes, saying, 'That bloody dog, she's always with you'. But he'd still make a fuss of her."
Not long after, James was served with redundancy at work and became noticeably different at home.
"He started getting secretive. I felt like I didn't know my husband anymore," she said.
"Every time I got home, Evie would be in her crate cowering.
STRESS: Heidi's hair fell out with the stress of the situationSTRESS: Heidi's hair fell out with the stress of the situation [SWNS]
“She'd be overjoyed to see me, but as soon as Jim walked in she'd start shaking and wee herself. I thought it must be separation anxiety.”
She said: "There were photos on there of him having sex with Evie. His face was in one which was the only reason I knew it was him.
"I was so horrified. I went cold and started shaking. I took photos of the pictures, in case he deleted them."
After confronting her husband about what she'd found, she packed a bag and left – with their dog, Evie.
James was arrested later that day and pleaded guilty to his perverted act of bestiality.
Despite the conviction, he avoided a jail sentence but was given a community service order, a supervision order and put on the sex offenders' register for five years.
Worst of all, perhaps, he was not banned from keeping pets.


Comments