More photos from Half Of A Yellow Sun premiere

Of course I was there to see my boo, but my bodyguards wouldn't let him come near me..and there was really nothing I could do about it. All he could do was wave from afar..*sigh*...lol

Beautiful movie, by the way. And fantastic acting! Continue to see more photos from the premiere.


 Biola Alabi and Bolanle Olukanni


Chimamanda Adichie and Ebi Atawodi




 Right, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and Yewande Sadiku (Executive producer)

Layole Oyatogun and Yewande Sadiku with Mosun Ogunbanjo

Emem Ema and Lara George

Mr and Mrs Labi Ogunbiyi and Mr and Mrs Gbenga Oyebode

Mrs Kene Mkparu and Naya Amobi

Jimi Sonuga and Muhtar Bakare

Omoye and Onyeka Onwenu

Ozy Sammie Okposo and Mrs Taiwo Ajai-Lycett

 Tokini Peterside and Yewande Sadiku with Reni Folawiyo

j
Chiwetel, Andrea Calderwood (producer) and Biyi Bandele (director)
 

Comments